Monday, January 13, 2014

Today's Brunch: January 11, 2014

Today I met up with a friend for brunch at Nana’s Place.  She had been wanting biscuits and gravy since the last time we went and I got a plate full of them.   Because of my busy weekend schedule, we had to plan our brunch date almost a month in advanced.   We’ve tried meeting for lunch during out lunch breaks, but it’s too hectic with traffic and having to be seated, served, and drive back.  Even though we text all the time, it was great seeing her face and talking to her in person.  Sometimes you just forget how people speak when you don’t see them for a while. It was great seeing her AND she gave me her sausage…like I needed it.  I’m going to turn into a sausage if I keep eating the way I have been.

I got waffles with eggs over easy and an extra two sausages from my friend.

No comments: