Friday, January 31, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: January 30, 2014

It was a rough morning.  I remembered while brushing my teeth that I had forgotten to marinate the chicken for Chinese New Year dinner.  My mom would have had my head if I forgot that.  I pretty much slapped on my makeup so that I would have enough time to prepare the chicken.  I’m drained and still have to actually make the dinner tonight.  So I’m going to keep it brief.  Nick made dinner anyway so I can’t really add much information except that this was one of the best steak sandwiches I’ve ever had.  When I bit into the sandwich, I was actually able to bite through the meat.  Usually, when I have a steak sandwich the meat is too tough to bite through and I end up pulling the whole piece out.  We used left over porter house from Harris Ranch.  I guess if I want a good sandwich I need to buy expensive steak. 



 

No comments: