Monday, January 20, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: January 19, 2014

I haven’t put up a full post of pictures from a Chinese dinner in a while.  They all start looking the same after a while, but I thought that we could use a refresher. I know I post pictures here and there, but this one chronicles the whole meal, start to finish.  As the Lunar New Year quickly approaches, there will be a lot of Chinese food pictures in our near future.  So be ready to see a lot of Chinese.

Pork and seafood soup

Broccoli with squid and shrimp

Salt and Pepper pork

Black bean clams

Honey-Walnut shrimp

Fried fish

Lobster and crab in a ginger-onion sauce

Trumpet mushrooms with mustard greens.

Roasted chicken and shrimp chips

Longevity noodles 

Peking Duck

One of my Aunts thinks it's hilarious to put the heads of
the chickens and ducks in her mouth and scare the little
kids.  She has been doing this for as long as I can remember
and I think it's hilarious. 

No comments: