Sunday, June 23, 2013

Today's Breakfast: June 15, 2013

Chef Burger!  Christopher, Nick and I were planning to go to Modesto to see one our favorite Youtube groups, The Piano Guys, for a small concert.  We had a lot of time to spare so we enjoyed our morning at Chef Burger and Father's Day shopping before heading out.

 photo null_zps4a783d71.jpg
Nick got a veggie omelet.

 photo null_zps8881f699.jpg
Nick and I both got breakfast burittos with country gravy. 

Let me tell you guys, the Piano Guys are amazing in their videos and live.  The are incredibly sincere and funny.  I guarantee that we will be playing several of their songs at our wedding during dinner.  On the screens in the back, they played some of their videos while they were playing the songs.  One of their best songs in my opinion, Beethoven's 5 Secrets, was absolutely amazing.  Christopher noticed that Steve, the cellist, matched all of his bow strokes with the video.  That is talent.  I highly encourage you to check out their Youtube channel.  I really can't say enough about how amazing they are.

 photo null_zpse8d8d081.jpg

 photo null_zps9c82987b.jpg
We didn't take many pictures since they were all turning out like this, but we
had to take a couple. 

No comments: