Friday, June 14, 2013

Tonight's Dinner: June 7, 2013

Today had to be one of the hottest days of the year and we were out on a golf course for Rob and Linda's wedding rehearsal.  Though I was ecstatic about the upcoming wedding, I was not as enthused about the heat.  Luckily, Rob and Linda are really low key and we were out of there in no time.  We headed to the Brass Door in San Ramon for dinner.  I, of course, had to order the scallops since they are an all time favorite.

 photo null_zps56ddae08.jpg
I had already eaten a couple of them before I remembered to take a picture.
They were huge, but definitely defrosted.  I thought that they were tasty and
well fried, but when I cut into them, they had that white liquid that oozes out
if they were previously frozen.  Still, I ate them all.  No surprise there. 

 photo null_zps749dd108.jpg
Nick got the prime rib. 
 photo null_zpsd6d59baf.jpg
I am wear a dress here, but the sun is so bright that you can't tell.  So no,
I'm not sitting in public naked. 

No comments: