Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tonight's Dinner: June 17, 2013

Tonight for dinner I wanted to try out a stuffed chicken breast.  I've never done anything like this before and think I was mildly successful.  I only ate about half of mine because I didn't like it much.  It's a good thing we had left over garlic noodles.  I think it would have been much more of a success if I would have used a cheese that melted better.  Costco slices of Swiss cheese don't melt very well and turn rubbery once it's cooled.  Not exactly appetizing.  The dish did look pretty though.  I would probably try this again with a different type of cheese.

 photo null_zps59b61e71.jpg

 photo null_zpsed49f743.jpg

 photo null_zps1a4e3607.jpg
I flattened the chicken by pounding it with the bottom
of a pot and rolled cooked mushrooms and spinach
into the chicken. 

No comments: