Monday, April 21, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: April 17, 2014

Tonight Emmy and I started off our real marathon training.  We were doing some short mile runs earlier in the week to get back into the swing of things.  So while we were out, Nick cooked up some dinner for us.  To me it doesn't matter if he grills 365 days a year as long as I don't have to cook.  I love cooking, but you know, sometimes you just need a break...it also helps that I always love what he makes.  After living in New York for three years, you really learn to appreciate when the weather turns nice enough to grill.  It just so happens that the weather turns pleasant much sooner in California than in upstate New York.




Right after our run Emmy acted like she wasn't tired, but this little girl konked out when it was bed time.  

No comments: