Friday, April 25, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: April 22, 2014

Last night I had thrown some chicken in a bag to marinate in a mixture of bbq sauce and soy sauce because I knew that I would be going out to pick up Craigslist items after work.  I knew that the bbq sauce was slightly sweet, so I was trying to offset the sweetness with the soy sauce.  I chopped up some zucchini and threw it all in the oven to bake.  One the side we had a green lettuce salad.  I think I prefer romaine to green lettuce.  I like the crunch of the romaine compared to the floppiness of the large green leaves.  Nick had said that he didn't have any carbs with his lunch so he was hungry shortly after.  I made him orzo to have with his chicken, but didn't have any myself.



We don't normally drench our salads in dressing, but we are trying to use up the knock off Spaghetti Factory creamy pesto ranch sauce that I made before it goes bad.

No comments: