Monday, April 28, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: April 27, 2014



I was away most of the weekend for a friend’s bachelorette party and missed Nick’s 30th birthday.  We celebrated his birthday last weekend when we went for oysters, but we invited ourselves over to my inlaw’s place for a bbq.  I had bought them a couple of bottles of wine from Merry Edwards where we did a tasting for the bachelorette and wanted to bring them over anyway.  I planned to bring all the food since we were invading their house, but they went down to Safeway to pick up steaks, chicken wings, chicken skewers, asparagus and salad.  The only thing we brought was broccoli, wine and our hungry stomachs. I did all the seasoning and Nick did the grilling.  The wine and food was delicious.  I usually don’t eat chicken wings because I think they’re messy and a lot of work to eat, but since we were at home I decided to have one.  Safeway’s buffalo marinade is really tasty!  Still, they’re messier than I would like.  








  









Emmy was fluffy from her bath earlier in the day.

No comments: