Monday, April 21, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: April 18, 2014

Tonight we met up with my inlaws for Melo's.  My coworker and I took a trek during lunch to walk to Skipolini's, one of the better pizza chains in our area.  We found that the prices were better than the Round Table and there is no doubt that the quality is better.  The only bad thing about Skip's is that it is a block and a half further than Round Table from our office and we have to wait for them to heat up our slices.  By the time we got back to the office, our lunch break was just about over.

Needless to say, I didn't really feel like pizza for dinner.  I opted for pasta instead.  Melo's spaghetti and meatballs is my sister-in-law's favorite dish from the restaurant so I wanted to try it out.  It was pretty darn good, but you know, I kind of like the Spaghetti Factory's spaghetti and meatballs better.  (Insert embarrassed emoticon here.)


The rest of the family had this amazing looking pizza. 




No comments: