Monday, April 07, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: April 5, 2014

Hello, readers.  Do you get tired of seeing all the Chinese food?  I know most of you speak to me frequently, so let me know.  If not, just comment and I'll see it.  Tonight we tried a new place, name that I can't tell you.  Tong Palace?  Maybe.  It was pretty good, but a little pricey.  I think we need to start going back to our normal Empero Taste.


Chinese charcuterie of (clockwise) baby squid, pate with fat layer around the top, roast pork, some sort of bologna, and seaweed salad. 

Dried scallop and mushroom soup.

Seafood stir fry with broccoli.

Salted egg fried crab with squash.

Sweet and sour pork.

Black bass. 

Peking Duck

Roasted chicken.  The waiter said that it was only $1, which made us a little weary.  It didn't smell bad or taste old and I didn't get sick so I guess it was okay, but we were still unsure of why it was so inexpensive. 

No comments: