Monday, April 07, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: April 6, 2014

I spent most of my day working on another DIY project.  I'm still not finished so I'm not going to post about it yet.  I'll tell you though, that it's another Craiglist find and I was able to use up the left over fabric from the bench.  Meanwhile, while I was grumbling away, Nick and my Mom were making a scrumptious dinner.  It's grilling season!  My Mom got us a ribeyes and NY strip steaks to grill up.  Nick grilled them up while my Mom made the sides.  Seriously, sometimes I wonder why we even eat out.

My piece, which I only ate half of, was bigger than my hand. 

Roasted brussel sprouts and sautéed mushrooms. 

Nick made a delicious gravy out of the drippings from the steaks when they were resting. 

I took this picture a little late, with the steak half eaten and the top of my Grands roll consumed. I couldn't eat the mushrooms, of course, because I'm allergic to them. 

No comments: