Friday, April 25, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: April 23, 2014

Tonight Emmy and I went for a 6.75mi run on the trails.  It is so much nicer on the trails.  Even though there are more bikers, we have found a couple that aren't as heavily bike traveled.  That's what happens when you try to put on mileage.  You start exploring. We couldn't do a super long run tonight because we had to be out in Livermore by 7:30pm to pick up a bookshelf that I plan to transform.

Nick and I headed out and decided to grab In 'N Out on the way back.  I didn't really want to ruin everything that I had done on our run, so I tried my first Protein Style double-double.  I have to say, I felt pretty good afterwards.  Usually I roll out of there feeling like a lump on a log, but I felt very satisfied and not overly full.  Nick, on the other hand, got a 3x2 (three patties) and was feeling mighty uncomfortable.

Protein style

No comments: