Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: March 27, 2014



Another quick and easy dinner.  I’ve been trying to use up the items in our freezer and decided it was time use some of the chicken broth I had frozen a while back.  Our freezer is looking mighty empty now and it is a little depressing.  My mom has always said that she likes her fridge to look relatively empty because it looks neat and tidy.  I’m getting to that point too with my fridge, but haven’t quite gotten there with the freezer.  I like knowing I have supplies in case I don’t feel like going to the grocery store.  The freezer is looking rather sparse.  It looks like I’ll need to go Costco soon.

Soaking glass noodles before putting them in the soup helps cut the heart burn.  For some reason, the bean noodles give me really bad indigestion if I skip this step.

No comments: