Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: November 15, 2012

Tonight we headed out to Austin, TX for the Formula 1 race that Nick has been eagerly awaiting.  We got off of work early to go to the airport around 2pm.  I picked up some Chipotle since that usually keeps us full for a long time and we were to arrive at our final destination at 11:50pm local time.  We didn't want to be starving by the time we got there.  Although we had a large and late lunch, I thought it best to pick something up during our short lay over.  I got the most expensive mediocre sandwich from the Starbucks booth in the Las Vegas airport I've ever eaten.  I wasn't really in the mood to have another burrito, pizza, or ice cream, so the sandwich seemed like the best idea.  I should have gotten pizza.  The man in front of me had purchased one too.  I had two in my hand, but when I heard that they were $9 each, I put one back.  Nick and I would just have to share.  For some reason, after we ate the sandwich, it made me hungrier.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

We also finally got a new dishwasher!  I've been wanting one since the kitchen counters and cabinets were redone.  The old dishwasher was the only old and ugly thing left in the kitchen.  Now our kitchen looks complete!  We have yet to use it since we've been out of town, but I bet it will work wonderfully.  

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I went to the bathroom in the baggage claim area of the Austin airport.  I thought that these mirrors were pretty cool.  

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
We made it!

No comments: