Thursday, November 01, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: October 31, 2012

Originally, I wanted to make a stew and bake it in my little sugar pumpkins, but ran out of time.  Nick got home later from work than expected and we still had to go check out dishwashers.  I think we may have found one that we like.  It's pretty standard and nothing to really get super excited about, but it does have the silverware baskets that can hang on the door to make for more room in the racks.  I liked that feature.  The man was spewing all of the different things it could do, but my main concern was that it cleans the dishes and is a reasonable price for a rental unit.

Since we were out and about, we stopped at a near by Hawaiian BBQ restaurant for takeout.  Nick was really hungry so by the time I finished washing the Crock Pot from our Halloween potluck, which only took me a few minutes, his plate was nearly empty.  I, on the other hand, got a spam musubi and two BBQ chicken musubi.  Nick stole one of my spam musubis so I only got three.

Photobucket


No comments: