Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Ciate Nail Caviar

I mentioned in a previous post that Nick's sister had gotten me a nail caviar set.  I've done it a couple of times now and am really loving it.  It looks great, but the beads do fall off pretty easily.  For New Years Eve I painted my nails on Sunday night and waited until after I was done prepping all of the food before I put the beads on.  I didn't want to risk any nail beads falling into my food.  Another problem that I've run into is that because they are raised above the cuticle line, I have the incessant urge to pick them all off.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
This is the first manicure I tried out with a blue and gold
combo.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
For New Years Eve I did a gold and black combo to match
my outfit. 

No comments: