Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tonight's Dinner: January 26, 2013

My family and I headed out to the city for a big family close-the-old-year dinner to kick off Chinese New Year.  We went to our usual spot, Empero Taste. Wee think they meant "Imperial" Taste, but are Chinese so that's how they spell it.  Of course, this has to mean that they have good food.  We ordered pretty much the same stuff that I normally post, but we did get a fried fish that was a new sight. It was a pretty big hit, as the plate was completely clean once my family descended on it.

 photo E790989F-4E80-45F3-AD38-9C1284945DC1-3058-000002430DF0C53D.jpg

After having tons of tea and talking to my family about signing up for the Spartan Race in August, I couldn't sleep with caffeine and worry.  Some of my uncles and cousins are in very good shape and they said that they didn't want to do it with us.  If I haven't mentioned it before, Christopher and I signed up for "the beast" Spartan Race because LivingSocial was having a half off deal.  Pure stupidity.  It is a 13+mi race with 25+ obstacle courses. The one that we signed up for is basically the equivalent of a Tough Mudder. Christopher and I may die. 

No comments: