Monday, January 07, 2013

Today's Brunch: January 6, 2013

Today I was getting together with Bonnie and Abby to have part two of our Downtown Abbey marathon.  Abby is now caught up on season 2 less the Christmas Special.  We will save that for Downton Abbey marathon day part three, which will hopefully be a sleep over at Abby's place soon.  Yes, grown women can have sleepovers.

Before being hold up in my apartment, we first met up at a diner in Concord called Min's Kitchen.  It was in a shopping center that I only go into to get new keys or our locks fixed. I had no idea that the place existed.  I'm definitely going to go back.  It's close to my parents house, has pretty good diner food, and takes credit cards.  I've noticed more lately that small diners don't take credit cards, which is a bummer because Nick and I rarely carry cash.

We watched Downton Abbey season 2 the rest of the day while doing multiple face masks and nails.  In the evening I made chicken cacciatore, but that pretty much was just spaghetti with chicken in it so it was nothing special.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I got the Farmers Breakfast Burrito and added corned beef
has to it.
  


No comments: