Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tonight's Dinner: January 18, 2013

Tonight Nick and I both had errands to run.  I had an afternoon doctor's check up and he needed to get a haircut.  There is a new burrito place that opened up by our local Sprouts called Freebirds World Burrito that we have never tried.  He picked me up a burrito and himself a hamburger at the joint next door on his way home from his haircut.  He described it as a Five Guys for burritos.  It is apparently a salad bar type of place and you tell them what you want in your burrito.  From the sounds of it, I will love going there myself, but he said that the burrito was around $8-9.  I thought the burrito was good, but I prefer Chipotle with those prices.  It will be the splurge burrito.  He did get me a really large burrito though, so I can't complain about that.  Apparently, they actually have one size larger than what he got me.  Customizable burritos, I dig it.

 photo C26663FD-0098-41BF-8769-FFAFFA2FD3D2-5649-00000380463ABA98.jpg

No comments: