Monday, April 11, 2011

Grilled Tri-tip, asparagus, and cauliflower

Last Tuesday we decided to grill up some tri-tip using a dry rub that Christopher had brought home from Colorado last year.  I rubbed down the tri-tip, marinated asparagus with garlic and onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, EVOO, salt, and pepper, and prepped a whole cauliflower with some butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper.  It only took me 20 minutes to do it all!  I was pleasantly surprised how quickly I was able to get everything prepared before going on my walk with Emmy.  Once I got back, Nick put everything onto the grill.   The clean up was super easy also.  A delicious meal that was fast and easy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Addendum:  We used the Char Crust: Roasted Garlic Peppercorn rub on the tri-tip, which you can purchase online at their website.  It comes in a 4oz package that I have now used on the tri-tip and chicken and still have about one more family sized serving to go.  I am highly considering purchasing more as the summer months continue. 

No comments: