Friday, April 22, 2011

Stila

I decided that I would keep the Stila set from Costco.  When I had gone to Sephora to pick up another Urban Decay 24/7 liner I tried the Stila Kajal eye pencil and the Starlight eye shadow.  They were both extremely nice and extremely expensive in comparison to what I paid.  I let the package sit on my floor for another week while I decided if I really wanted to keep it.  I do.  I really do enjoy the Starlight color even though it's so similar to a lot of other colors I have.  I will probably use the color a lot more than the Storm.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This liner is so creamy and goes on smoothly.  Make sure to use a
primer otherwise it might transfer color onto your crease.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I haven't tried this yet because I just purchased a new L'oreal Voluminous,
but this looks like it could be a very thickening mascara.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: