Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sally Hansen: 04 Blue Me Away

Picture complements of
 Polish Police
Today was just one of those days that I needed to paint my nails.  I was going to try to hold off until the weekend, but I woke up to some very bad news and then the day just went down hill from there.  Work was just not working and my customers were being whiny.  When my customers act like babies disguised as old people I need to paint my nails so that I don't end up snapping, "Do you want me to help you or not?", which it sometimes comes down to if they just keep going on and on about the problem and don't let me talk.

Linda and I decided to swap blues this weekend.  I didn't like that Essie: One Day Without Blues color very much because it was too pastel for me.  Linda had a blue that she didn't use much that was more neon and thought that she'd like the Essie.  She did!  And I love Blue Me Away.  It was a great swap.  Thanks Linda!

Since I haven't done stamping in a while I built up my patience to do it.  Once I got over trying to make them perfect they went on with no problem.  Lately if I do stamping I only do single fingers with simple designs because it drives me crazy if they aren't perfectly straight.  Once I got over having the pattern come out perfectly it dropped my blood pressure and made stamping enjoyable again.  I think I was just getting too serious and nit-picky about it.  I'm not a professional nail salon after all.

Photobucket
Flash

Photobucket
No Flash
This is much more true to color than with the flash.

No comments: