Thursday, April 21, 2011

Initials Necklace

This is going to be a quick post because I have a lot of stuff to do at work today.  I've been searching for an initial necklace for months now.  I really wanted the circle Tiffany's pendant with an 'N', but then realized that one of my cousins has it with a 'B' for her hubby.  I didn't like cursive 'N' that they had as their other initials style.  Then I saw a tiny pendent on ideeli.com, but it was pretty much the same as Linda's 'R'.  So I've basically been on the hunt for something different than what my friends have.  This is what I found and love it.  The Etsy.com artist called BragAboutIt has some super cute necklaces and for a total of $40 including shipping I was able to get a personalized necklace.  Check out her site.  She has a bunch of different designs and would be a really cute gift for Mother's day.  It does take her about three weeks to process, make, and send the jewelry so don't wait!

Photobucket
It came in this cute little package.

Photobucket
Flash
This is our anniversary date.

Photobucket
No Flash

1 comment:

The Bowers! said...

CUTE! I should suggest to Dave that he get me one of those for Mother's Day.