Yesterday I started my cleaning rampage,
- Because my dad isn't around to undo what I've done
- Because Linda is coming over for shopping and dinner but she's allergic to Emmy
- Because I actually like cleaning
- Because it will stay this way until my parents come back
- Because who wants to live in a mess?
It took me a few days to get myself going after my parents left, but now I'm going full force. I started by dusting my room on Wednesday because just looking at the layer of dust on my desk was aggravating my allergies. Then, yesterday, Christopher vacuumed upstairs and the stairwell, I dusted and vacuumed downstairs, cleaned the downstairs bathroom, cleared off the bar area, sorted through piles and piles of magazines, disinfected everything my Lysol wipes could touch, and Swiffered.
Today I plan to:
- Wash Emmy's beds
- Wash Emmy
- Wash towels
- Wash bathroom rugs
- Clean upstairs bathroom
- Take out all trash and recycling (it's building up from my purging)
- Spray down the patio furniture
By the end of all of this our house will be spick and span. Maybe with the house being clean I will reconvince myself that I should try to paint the bathroom.