Friday, April 29, 2011

Scorgify!

If only this spell really worked...

Yesterday I started my cleaning rampage,

  1. Because my dad isn't around to undo what I've done
  2. Because Linda is coming over for shopping and dinner but she's allergic to Emmy
  3. Because I actually like cleaning
  4. Because it will stay this way until my parents come back
  5. Because who wants to live in a mess?
It took me a few days to get myself going after my parents left, but now I'm going full force.  I started by dusting my room on Wednesday because just looking at the layer of dust on my desk was aggravating my allergies.  Then, yesterday, Christopher vacuumed upstairs and the stairwell, I dusted and vacuumed downstairs, cleaned the downstairs bathroom, cleared off the bar area, sorted through piles and piles of magazines, disinfected everything my Lysol wipes could touch, and Swiffered.  

Today I plan to:
  • Wash Emmy's beds
  • Wash Emmy
  • Wash towels
  • Wash bathroom rugs
  • Clean upstairs bathroom
  • Take out all trash and recycling (it's building up from my purging)
  • Spray down the patio furniture
By the end of all of this our house will be spick and span.  Maybe with the house being clean I will reconvince myself that I should try to paint the bathroom. 

No comments: