Friday, February 04, 2011

Chinese New Year Dinner Pictures

As Christopher likes to say, Nom nom nom nom nom.  It was sooooo good.  I did get to help my mom with cooking quite a bit.  I just hope that I remember how to do it all.  Here are the pictures of our dinner.  We ended up being so full that we forgot to eat our Butt Asian Pear!

Photobucket
Fuzzy Melon Soup

Photobucket
Chicken with mushrooms pre-braise

Photobucket
Chicken with mushroom post-braise

Photobucket
Cooking the pea greens.  I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but it was basically pea greens in garlic and white wine. 

Photobucket
Setting the table

Photobucket
Full meal

Photobucket
Thy foon (not really sure what it's called in English) with dried shrimp

Photobucket
Stir-fried Napa cabbage

Photobucket
Chinese style clams

Photobucket
Shrimp with veggies in black bean sauce

Photobucket
Filet of fish with mushroom and bamboo shoots

Photobucket
My plate

Photobucket
Cheese

Photobucket
We captured Emmy for a picture

Photobucket
Gong Gong giving Emmy hong bow with chicken treats in them.

No comments: