Thursday, February 17, 2011

French Tip Stamp

So I was eagerly awaiting my white Konad special polish to come so that I could try out the French tip Konad template.  The white works really well with the French Tip, I was just having a difficult time making the lines straight and in the position I wanted.  The left hand looks passable, minus the streaks (I really need a base coat), but the right hand doesn't look so hot.  I might just have to cave and go get my nails done if I ever want French Tips.  I'll leave this on for a while since it took me a really long time to get semi-right, but I don't know if I will do it again.  Maybe after I get myself a good basecoat I will try again.  I'm getting the hang of getting the tip on straight now, so it can only get better from here!

Photobucket
Right Hand

Photobucket
Left Hand

Photobucket
Konad Special Polish: White

Photobucket
Konad Special Polish: Black

No comments: