Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

All week I had been asking Nick, what are we doing for Super Bowl, what are we doing for Super Bowl? like a broken record.  There had been talk of going up to a friend's house in Sacramento, but we weren't sure if everyone was going to go up there and really would have preferred to stay local.  On Friday night it finally had been decided that we would be making the trek out to Sac.  I didn't care that much if we had to drive all the way out there or not, I just wanted to know what was going on.  Nick's friends have a nasty habit, in my opinion, of leaving things up in the air and being spontaneous.  I, on the other hand, don't have a spontaneous bone in my body and need solid plans in advanced to stay sane.

Nick and I made a Buffalo Chicken Dip to bring with us.  It was a hit, but I don't think I'd make it for our family.  There was too much cheese for our little Asian bodies to handle.  Nick and I only had a little bit.  It tasted pretty good, but it was really heavy.  Perfect for football drinkers to soak up some of that alcohol.  We had a good time and Greenbay won so we were happy about that.  The only problem was that the house had three cats.  I'm allergic to cats.  So the ride home was miserable for me, but at least we stopped for some In-N-Out.  That cheered me up.

No comments: