Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finger Paints: Honey Handbag

This week I wanted to go for something simple after spending so long on the French Tips.  The French Tips were nice, but the Konad White was thin so it chipped easily and I ended up taking it off on Sunday.  I plan to review the Konad polish sometime this week so stay tuned.  I also really can't stand my nails being so long so I had to cut them off before I could really enjoy the French Tip style for my normal week long wear.

I used Finger Paints' Honey Handbag that I got in the clearance bucket at Sally's Beauty Supply.  I've been very into browns lately, and this certainly fits the bill.  In the bottle it kind of looks like a "blah" color to me, but I like it much better when it's on my nails.  I also understand the name of the color as well.  You can kind of see it in the picture, but in person this color really does look like a light brown colored leather purse.  It has a nice pinkish undertone to it too, which I enjoy very much.  The best way I can think to describe the color is like a strawberry brown color horse.  For $2.00 I really like it, though I'm still mourning the loss of that gorgeous purple.

Photobucket
Flash

Photobucket
No Flash

No comments: