Friday, February 18, 2011

New Phone

Last night, after long ado, I got the Samsung Captivate and moved into the Smartphone world.  I'm not going to say much about it now because I'm still trying to figure everything out, but I'm sure you'll hear more about it soon.  Click here for the Cnet review video.  So far I really like it.  The interface is really similar to the iPhone except that this is $150 less and has more room for expansion and a bigger screen.  The thing that Christopher and I are struggling with now (we got the same phones again...we must be related or something) is getting it hooked up to our macs.  It's not exactly mac compatible, but we're doing everything that we can do make it so.  It is also gigantic.  I'm sure I'll get over it eventually, but it feels like I'm holding a small pad of paper it's so big.  More to come after I finish playing with it and downloading tons of free apps.   The first app I downloaded? Blogger.  Heheh many more blogs to come now that I can blog from where ever I am!

No comments: