Wednesday, February 02, 2011

New Konad Nail Plate

I saw on Amazon that the French Tip nail plate that I've been debating on getting was on sale.  I had to get it of course.  It came in the mail a few days ago so I'm hoping to try it soon.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to use them as a traditional French Tip style because I smashed my finger in the door the other day so my nail will be purple for a while.  I will be wearing dark nail polishes until that grows out.  I'm not exactly sure how I did it, but I had my hand on the doorknob and my middle finger got caught in the metal part of the latch when I was closing it.  It was not pleasant.  I am surprised, however, that my nail polish didn't chip!  It tore my skin so I was bleeding a bunch, but nail polish is fine.  Yay for topcoat!

I saw an example online of a girl who did thick stripes with the French Tip plate so I might try that one of these days.

No comments: