Friday, October 26, 2012

Gangnam Style

Tonight we ate left overs so that I could go to the grocery store and work on Nick's Halloween costume that I have been putting off.  Last year Nick had said that if I could find him a good outfit that he would actually dress up for Halloween.  He doesn't remember saying that, but I sure do.  He's a scrooge of sorts.  So after much hot glue and burned fingers, he has a Gangnam Style jacket.  I got the jacket at Good Will for $10 so it doesn't fit him well, but my options for ugly, flamboyant jackets were limited.  For those of you who know him, Nick is not a small person but he is swimming in the jacket.   I'm going to safety pin the back so that it doesn't look so large.  I had also asked Christopher if he still had his bowtie from his band uniform, but he couldn't find it so he made him a bowtie out of tape.  There are going to be so many Gangnams running around this Halloween, but none will look as bedazzled out in rhinestones and  ducktape like Nick!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: