Friday, October 12, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: October 11, 2012

I was stupid and participated in a pizza eating contest against two of the guys at my office.  I managed to put back six slices of Costco pizza within 30 minutes.  We had to cap at 30 minutes otherwise we would just keep trying to one up each other.  The boys beat me by 3/4 of a slice.  I guess they couldn't let a girl beat them in an eating contest.  We all felt terrible afterwards and I ended up not eating dinner because I was still full by 9pm.  I did, however, throw in a roast that I had been marinating in a spicy Thai sauce I had in the freezer.  There were a ton of veggies in my frozen sauce, but I added a bunch of broccoli to the pan for some extra crunch.  I didn't eat any, but Nick said that the Thai sauce had mellowed out and the veggies were really tasty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: