Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: October 22, 2012

We are still on a mission to get rid of chicken strips.  Luckily, Christopher is also still on his own at my parents' house and is need of sustenance.  He came over to pick up the second half of our chicken enchilada casserole and the remaining chicken strips.  Leave it to a young male to clean house (not literally).  For dinner I made a fake chicken Parmesan with the chicken strips that I had reserved for our dish.  It made it so simple.  All I had to do was pile on some pasta sauce, spinach, and monterey jack cheese.  I also did a cabbage saute on the side.  By the time I went to eat, all I wanted was cabbage and ate almost the whole head.  My stomach was not loving me in the middle of the night after that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: