Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: October 30, 2012

Tonight for dinner I made a triple batch of chicken for our Halloween potluck at work.  I figured Asian-style roasted chicken was a safe bet.  I also used left over red potatoes and the cream cheese from the "bat guano" to make roasted garlic mashed potatoes.  It was a pretty simple dinner, but quite delicious.  I was able to pick up the chicken from the store, make the chicken, finish dinner, make cheese grits for breakfast, go for a run, do a short workout, and shower up before 8pm.  Living' the life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I woke up early to do the ventriloquist makeup again.  I put out all of the makeup
that I would need to complete the look.  Can you believe it takes this much
makeup?!  It's a miracle that my skin hasn't broken out...or fallen off.  

No comments: