Friday, October 19, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: October 18, 2012

Over the past few years I have come to learn that there's not only Sunday football all day and Monday night football, but also an occasional Thursday night game as well.  Last night a few friends came to watch the Niners beat the Seahawks.  After work I ran over to Costco to fill up on gas and get some premade lasagna.  I had been thinking about garlic green beans all day so I wanted to make those as well.  Of course, you can't have lasagna without garlic bread so I grated some garlic into three tablespoons of butter with some dried parsley and grated Parmesan over the top while it baked with the lasagna.  Meanwhile, while the lasagna and garlic bread was baking, I took Emmy for a run to work off the pizza that I had for lunch.

I had to steal my pictures from my friends' Instagrams because I forgot to upload pictures from my camera after they left.  Since I'm in between phones right now and currently borrowing my Dad's, I haven't set up (or figured out) my email through his phone.  I already feel guilty for importing all of my numbers from the sim card.  I'm sure that when my new iPhone comes in, whenever that may be, I'll be all over Instagram.  I've created an account already, but haven't had a functioning phone to actually use it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jackie, Frank and Mallory.

No comments: