Monday, October 22, 2012

Today's Lunch: October 19, 2012

Our office has been treating the admins to lunch every couple of months as an admin appreciation gesture. Since I love food, I really appreciate it.  We picked one of my favorite restaurants in the area, Postino, this time as our watering hole.  I got a burger that was quite delicious, but I think I prefer their dinners.  My burger came with a delicious caramelized onion and bacon jam.  I'm going to have to try to make that myself.    I think I prefer their dinners though simply because the atmosphere is better and the menu selection larger.  We were some of the first people in the restaurant which meant that it was really quiet and the skylight provided a little too much sun.  I'm used to it being romantically lit.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Genna and Vanessa both got a farfalle pasta dish. 

No comments: